Seeya Latte Beetroot Cookies
Forget turmeric! Beetroot lattes are definitely something you need to try!
It’s another coffee alternative but this one is here to stay – the health benefits are just too good to ignore! And what better to accompany them than a sugar free, vegan and gluten free beetroot cookie?
We are super excited to join forces with Rejuved Nation to share their new Seeya Latte range. We’ve created a bunch of super healthy and super delicious recipes that both use the Latte mixes AND go perfectly with a side of latte!
Seeya Latte™ is range of organic powdered herbs, spices and superfoods, designed to be mixed with non-dairy milk to make superfood lattes.
The blends are:
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Paleo Friendly
- Vegan Friendly
- Completely Sugar Free
The best part of Rejuved Nation (and the souls behind it) is that each drink has a PURPOSE with unique health properties and mindfulness exercises. That’s right, the range of products are designed to nourish both your body and your mind.
The lattes and mindfulness exercises are designed to be easily incorporated into your daily routine to help take small steps towards nourishing both mind and body. So say goodbye to the old way of drinking and thinking, and welcome the beginnings of a healthier, happier and more self-aware start to your day. Check out the full range here.
And don’t forget the cookies, on the side of your latte, because they are delicious and also gluten, dairy and sugar free, as well as vegan and paleo!
The herbs, spices and super foods in the Organic Beet Berry blend makes these cookies great for:
- Detoxifying the body & cleansing the blood
- Cleansing skin blemishes
- Fighting free radicals
- Promoting longevity (i.e. anti-aging)
- Improve cardiovascular support / increase physical performance
- Firstly, steam beetroot (I just added two tbsp water into bowl and put in microwave for a few minutes). You could roast it also if you prefer.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees, celcius.
- Blend flaxseeds and water in a high speed blender (this is to break them down and help them gel)
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl, mix well with wooden spoon.
- Line baking tray with baking paper and a light spray of coconut oil.
- Use a small ice cream scoop to place mixture onto a tray evenly.
- Press flat with back of a fork or your fingers.
- Bake for 10 minutes before removing and flipping cookies with spatula (to ensure they cook evenly both sides!). Bake for a further 10 minutes and check cookies. They are reading when they hold their shape after being pressed lightly.